Roland-Garros French Open 2019
May 26th - 9th June
The French Open, also called Roland-Garros, is the premier clay court tennis championship event in the world, and the second of four annual Grand Slam tournaments, the other three being the Australian Open, Wimbledon and the US Open.
Ticket only Options Cat 1 2 and 3
VIP HOSPITALITY PACKAGES
LE PAVILLON TENNIS PACKAGE
in Roland-Garros, the Tennis Pavilion is a friendly and elegant meeting area. Quality services, combined with a gastronomic restaurant,
will allow you to welcome your guests in the best conditions.
- First class place (CAT 1) on Philippe-Chatrier court
- In 2019 Le Pavillon tennis is for the first time completely integrated into the Roland-Garros site
- Dedicated Corporate Public Relations Service
- Availability of daily newspapers and official magazines of the French Internationals
- Access to your VIP area : LE PAVILLON TENNIS - Roland Garros branded gift
- Gastronomic Diner - Open bar (until 20h)
L’ORANGERIE ROLAND GARROS 2019
Located in the heart of “Les serres d’Auteuil”, the area «L’Orangerie» offers a reception area bright, intimate and very pleasant. Located close to the Philippe Chatrier court where game places are located, the Orangerie will allow you to welcome your guests in the best conditions.A quality catering service and a high-end ticket office complete this offer to welcome your guests in the heart of Roland-Garros.
- First place category (CAT 1) on the Philippe Chatrier from the beginning of the day to the end
- Access to your VIP Area from 4pm to the end of the day
Dedicated Corporate Public Relations Service
- Availability of daily newspapers and official magazines of the French Open
- Access to your VIP area : L’ORANGERIE - Roland Garros branded gift
- Gastronomic Dinner - Open bar (until 20h)