Etihad Airways is the national airline of the United Arab Emirates.
In Economy Class, you are made more comfortable with a full-sized fleece blanket, unique pillows that convert into neck pillows for longer flights, and blanket bags that double up as a bag to store your personal belongings on long journeys.
On longer flights in Economy Class, you will receive a personal amenity kit. The ‘Sleep Tight’ kit contains a pair of socks, toothbrush, toothpaste, and earplugs. You can also let on-board staff know whether you want to be woken for your meal by using the clever ‘Do not disturb/Wake me up to eat’ eye-mask.
Enjoy hundreds of hours of on-demand entertainment. Keep in touch with friends or family with a range of connection ports at your fingertips and mobile or Wi-Fi connectivity on board for selected flights.
In Economy Class, you can choose from three main courses, including a vegetarian dish and a dish that has been inspired by the destination you’re travelling to.
Your Economy Class ticket includes one checked bag, up to 23k and one item of hand luggage, up to 7kg.
The Marriott Hotel Downtown Abu Dhabi delivers the ultimate in 5-star accommodation. Showcasing a staggering array of luxury resources and an unparalleled hotel location in the heart of the city centre, it is an ideal destination for visitors to Abu Dhabi.
Your 5-star guest room is one of the largest in the city, and complete with first-class amenities like plush bedding, a flat-screen TV and more. The Marriott Hotel Downtown Abu Dhabi is across the street from renowned shopping landmark, Al Wahda Mall, and near The Corniche.
Your package includes the following:
- Return Airport/Hotel transfers
- Transfers to Yas Island Marina Circuit
The Yas Island Marina Circuit is the venue for the Abu Dhabi F1 Grand Prix. The circuit was designed by Hermann Tilke, and is situated on Yas Island, about 30 minutes from the capital of the UAE, Abu Dhabi.
Your race package includes:
- 2-Day Race Pass in the West Grandstand. This is located behind the West Oasis and has amazing views of the longest straight.
- Race Pack (includes entry to Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld, Cap, T-shirt, Backpack and one Food and Drink Voucher for Saturday and Sunday)
Access to all the entertainment Oasis Areas around the circuit, including Yas Marina Yacht Club and the F1 Village
Access to the after race concerts
- Meals and beverages (**unless otherwise stated)
- Travel Insurance (**Highly recommended)
- Personal items (**i.e. phone calls, souvenirs, email, laundry charges, optional tours, etc.)